phpXCore is a free open source content management framework written with PHP for creating a customized content management system.
- MVC controller
- Compatible with PHP4 and PHP5
- Request dispatcher with good looking, custom URLs
- Use PEAR packages (http://pear.php.net)
- Fast, flexible templating (http://www.smarty.net/)
- Easy AJAX integration (http://xajaxproject.org)
phpXCore is under heavy development. Now we work under new version based on Zend Framework
As of 01 March 2007, the minimum requirements for phpXCore consist of:
- Apache (version 1.3.19 or above)
- MySQL (version 4.1.x or above)
- PHP (version 4.2.x or above)
phpXCore is thoroughly tested on Linux, FreeBSD, Mac OS X and Windows NT/2000/XP. There are reports that phpXCore works on Microsoft IIS, but Apache is recommended for running phpXCore on Windows.
Additionally, phpXCore displays properly in most major browsers: Internet Explorer (version 5.5+), Netscape, Opera, Mozilla/Firefox and Safari.
- Project was started in November 2005
- Finished some projects on phpXCore CMF
- Open homepage of project http://www.phpXCore.org
- Releasing phpXCore under the GPL on Google-Code in March 2007